Olly Probiotic + Prebiotic
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
- Daily prebiotic and probiotic gummy supplement
- 500 million CFU bacillus coagulans (aka good bacteria) and 1.5-g prebiotic fiber blend
- Olly listed benefits: Support healthy digestive tract and immune system
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- No artificial flavors or colors
- Olly is certified B corp
- Combination probiotic and prebiotic supplement
- Third party-tested and NSF Certified
- 30-day return period if you are not satisfied
What needs improvement ...
- Processed in a facility that also processes allergens: soy, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, milk, fish, shellfish, and wheat
- Only available in peach flavor
- Gummies may become damaged and melt if delivered in high temperatures
|Servings per container:|
30 or 60
|Price per serving:|
$0.47 (30 serving container), $0.40 (60 serving pouch)
|Fiber per serving:|
Bacillus Coagulens, prebiotic blend, fiber
GGR Community Reviews
Olly’s Probiotic + Prebiotic daily gummy supplement provides 500 million CFUs of bacillus coagulens, good bacteria for your digestive system, and 1.5 grams of a prebiotic fiber blend to help feed the bacteria. According to Olly, this combination works to support your digestive and immune systems. Customer reviews for this product are mostly positive, but similar to other gummy products they can melt and congeal if shipped through hot environments. You might want to find them in store instead.