Normatec Pulse Leg Recovery System
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- 7 levels of compression
- Short, standard, and long boot sizes available
- Carrying case neatly packs away all components
What needs improvement ...
- Big, bulky, and hard to travel with
- Compression measurement (in mmHg) not specified online
- Expensive ($700-900 depending on where you buy)
|Made In USA|
GGR Community Reviews
A hands-off way to increase blood circulation and improve muscle recovery.