With the RW900’s Rotating Smart HD Touchscreen, you can take part in immersive workouts, then hop off your rower for a strength training session or yoga in beautiful locales. Every iFit rowing workout features Automatic Trainer Controll where our world-class trainers adjust your rower’s digital resistance for a great workout. Experience the difference of Automatic Trainer Control. Our elite trainers can auto-adjust your digital resistance while the manual air resistance allows you to control another level of intensity. Our oversized, pivoting pedals with quick-release, adjustable foot straps give you the confidence that you’ll stay secure during your most intense trainer-led workouts.
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Massive 22” HD touchscreen display
- Pivoting and tilting screen for use off the rower
- Solid build quality
- Comfortable padded seat
- 26 digital resistance levels
- Auto-adjust resistance
- Large foot pedals and adjustable straps
- Quiet ride
- iFIT workouts
- Soft, grippy handles
What needs improvement ...
- Monthly subscription required for full functionality
- Large footprint
- Doesn’t fold
- Requires an outlet
- Can’t store in a garage (voids warranty)
- Low 250-lb weight capacity
- Heavy at around 160 lbs, but has transport wheels
|Made In USA|
Black and Gray
Air and magnetic resistance
GGR Community Reviews
If you're looking for a high-end rowing machine with interactive rowing workouts, this is a great pick.