Natural Vitality Calm
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
- Formulated with 330 mg of magnesium citrate per serving
- Designed to reduce stress and improve sleep and energy
- Claimed to be better absorbed than other forms of magnesium
- May be taken by both children and adults
- Orange-flavored gummies
- Vegan- and non-GMO–verified
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Comparably affordable
- For both adults or kids
- Users report a good taste
- Reportedly effective in promoting sleep and decreased stress
- No artificial flavoring or color
What needs improvement ...
- Some reports of customers receiving a damaged product
- Contains sugar
Orange- and raspberry lemon-flavored gummies
1 gummy for children, 4 gummies for adults
|Servings per container:|
|Key nutritional information:|
83 mg magnesium citrate for children, 330 mg magnesium citrate for adults
GGR Community Reviews
Natural Vitality’s Calm gummies provide 330 milligrams of magnesium citrate per serving, which is claimed to be better absorbed by the body than other forms of magnesium. Formulated to help reduce stress and improve sleep and energy, these gummies may be taken by adults or children. While most users appreciate the orange and raspberry lemon taste, these gummies do contain sugar and may be too sweet for some user’s preferences.