We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
- Fresh, ready-to-eat meal delivery service
- Nutrient dense, high-fiber, whole-food ingredients
- Caters to variety of health concerns including low-FODMAP diets
- Vacuum-sealed meals stay fresh 7-10 days after delivery
- Processing facility is 100% gluten-free
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Non-GMO ingredients
- BPA-free meal trays
- Macronutrient and nutrition label included with each meal
What needs improvement ...
- Wide range of caloric intake per meal (250-700 calories)
- Many breakfast options are low in protein
Breakfast items start at $9.95; entrees start at $12.95 per meal
|Meal plan offered:
Low-FODMAP, Mediterranean, Gluten-Free, Diabetes-Friendly, Heart-Friendly, and Carb-Conscious
|Fresh or frozen:
|Minimum order amount:
GGR Community Reviews
If you adhere to a low-FODMAP diet, have diabetes, or a gluten allergy ModifyHealth could be the meal delivery service you’ve been waiting for. ModifyHealth processes all meals in a gluten-free facility and commits to using non-GMO ingredients. Your subscription gains you access to a weekly delivery of fresh, vacuum-sealed meals that are ready to reheat and enjoy. Plans start as little as 6 meals per week with the option to skip a week or pause your subscription.