We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
- Frozen ingredients
- Semi-prepared food
- Easy to follow instructions
- No automatic shipping
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- The food is all gluten-free and great for those with dietary restrictions
- There is a wide variety of fish, meats, carbs, and vegetables
- Products are both sold a la carte and as complete meals
What needs improvement ...
- The meal bundle cannot be customized
- No free shipping
- No smartphone app to manage subscription
starting at $9.99
Dairy-free, gluten-free, vegetarian, low-carbohydrate, low-sodium, low-fat, renal-friendly, dialysis-friendly
|Fresh or frozen
GGR Community Reviews
Magic Kitchen is a meal delivery service that is entirely gluten-free with other options for those with dietary restrictions. The service allows you to individually select the meals that you would like, but you cannot choose auto shipments. Products range from $9.99 to $392.99 depending on whether you buy individual dishes or the gluten-free meal bundle.