Lululemon Wunder Train High-Rise Shorts
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
- High-rise design available in 4”, 6”, or 8” length
- Inner waistband drawcord and hidden pocket
- Everlux fabric claimed to be the fastest-drying
- 4-way stretch, compressive, breathable
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Available in several colors
- Many length options
- Users felt they have just enough compression
- Various length options
What needs improvement ...
- Reported to run small; consider sizing up
- Legs rolled up on some users when running
Pocket lining—56% polyester, 33% coolmax polyester, 11% lycra elastane; Body—77% nylon, 23% lycra elastane
True navy, magenta purple, velvet dust, java, chambray, black
4”, 6”, 8”
Everlux quick-drying fabric, inner waistband pocket, inner waistband drawcord
Machine-wash cold with like colors, tumble-dry low
GGR Community Reviews
Lululemon’s Wunder Under High-Rise Shorts leggings come in 4-inch, 6-inch, or 8-inch lengths and feature an inner waistband drawcord and hidden pocket. Made with Everlux fabric, they are designed to be fast-drying, compressive, breathable, and have four-way stretch. There are several users who felt these shorts run small, so you may want to consider sizing up.