Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Very supportive
- Extremely comfortable
- Criss-cross straps allow for high-intensity movements
- Retains its shape wash after wash
What needs improvement ...
- Straps are challenging to adjust
- The criss-cross with 3 hooks might make it difficult to put on
- Some users reported the product runs smaller than other lululemon bras
- The foam may make it feel stiffer than some bras
This bra is very comfortable and supportive. The lightweight internal structure is perfect for even the toughest workouts. The high-chest coverage makes this bra enough to wear on its own as a crop top, but also looks cute under a tank or tee. If you are a runner, this just may be the perfect bra for you.
It comes in a variety of colors in C-DDD+ size ranges. Instead of typical S/M/L sizing, this bra is available in actual cup sizes, which makes choosing a sports bra much easier, especially for larger-busted women. It features breathable, sweat-wicking fabric with lasered holes for extra airflow throughout.
63% Nylon, 37% Lycra® elastane
Criss-cross straps with comfort padding
32C to 36DDD
The Lululemon AirSupport Bra is great for large-chested runners. Made of nylon and elastane, it has non-removable foam cups that mold to fit your shape while allowing airflow during rigorous workouts.