The Geisha roller is similar to the X-Wife and was developed in concert with Donnie to bring shippable version to market with improved features.
Improved Features include:
- Center relief for Spinous Process!
- Internal Handles for improved ease and SAFETY in handling!
- Doesn’t require truck and trip to specialty steel yard!
- Reduced Cost!
- Control of final weight!
- Spending an additional $3.60 on a bag of concrete (available at any home improvement store)
- Mixing concrete and waiting a couple days to cure (comes with instructions)
The standard weight is the same as the X-Wife at 130lbs. But it can be reduced by putting in less concrete if you chose or increased by dropping in scrap steel or weights into the roller before adding the concrete. Final weight can be set from 32lbs-250lbs!
Leave a Reply