We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
Kabuki EDU Review (2023): I Tried Chris Duffin’s Online Training Program for a Month—Was it Worth It?Author: Anthony O'Reilly, CPT
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Great for people of all fitness levels
- Thousands of videos
- Advice from industry experts
- Available in iOS and Android
What needs improvement ...
- Self-guided lessons may not be best for everyone
- 1-on1- coaching is pricey
Kabuki EDU Free: $0
|Types of classes|
Powerlifting, Nutrition, Hypertrophy, Strength Training, Mobility, Flexibility, Sleep & Recovery, Coaching.
GGR Community Reviews
Our testers loved Kabuki Edu's extensive video library and well-explained videos from fitness experts.