Ironmind Captains of Crush Grippers
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
If it ain’t broke don’t fix it. CoC’s were used by the strength fiends and strongmen of old.Manufacturer: IronMindCategory: Grip Strength Tools
Product Summary & Specs
If it ain’t broke don’t fix it. CoC’s were used by the strength fiends and strongmen of old. The difference between a weak and a strong grip is the difference in reps, seconds, kilos, and speed. Nearly every measure of performance is affected by your ability to lock on, hold on, and maintain your strength.
What’s special about Captains of Crush Grippers?
- Perfect fit with CoC compatible grip tools for maximum progress in minimum time
- Knurled aircraft-grade aluminum handles, pioneered by CoC Grippers in 1995
- Proprietary GR8 springs, only on CoC Grippers and IMTUGs
- 20-year history of product development and refinement
- Precision manufacturing for gold standard performance, feel, and appearance
- Made in the USA
- No-surprise geometry: you can count on the consistency and precision of Captains of Crush Grippers
- 10 strengths for a perfect fit
- Certification on the top-tier CoCs
Captains of Crush Grippers: Maximum grip strength, minimum time.
Forget about the traditional approach to training with grippers – banging out endless reps while driving or watching TV – as it will do little to improve your grip strength but a lot to shorten the life of your gripper.
|Made in the USA|
captainsofcrushguide(60lb), captainsofcrushsport(80lb), captainsofcrushtrainer(100lb), captainsofcrushno.1(140lb), captainsofcrushno.1.5(167.5lb), captainsofcrushno.2(195lb), captainsofcrushno.2.5(237.5lb), captainsofcrushno.3(280lb), captainsofcrushno.3.5(322.5lb), captainsofcrushno.4(365lb)