Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- 190,000 PSI tensile strength
- Materials selected for maximum corrosion- and wear-resistance
- Loadable sleeve length of 17.52”
- CERAKOTE® shaft coating for durability and longer lifespan
- Sleeves feature new coating innovation from Griffin
What needs improvement ...
- Very new design—not much feedback yet
With a slightly smaller grip than the Odin Power Bar by Griffin, the 2.0 is a more suitable bar if you prefer Crossfit-style workouts or if you are looking for a more cost-effective addition to your home gym. It doesn’t include the center knurl, but it does offer a lot of other great features at a more affordable price.
With its high tensile strength rating paired with a sleek black carbon coating, this bar is made to hold up to daily wear and tear in the gym. The materials are low-maintenance, but remain high-performance. The smooth coating also makes it easy to slide your plates on and off of the roomy 17.52-inch sleeve.
Total length 86.61”, loadable sleeve length 17.52”
3 years with normal use
Griffin specializes in taking feedback from their customers and consulting gym enthusiasts to create products that are efficient and affordable. The Griffin 2.0 is a reflection of that strategy and can be used for a variety of lifts, while also offering a sleek overall design that will hold up to dropping, snatching, and day-to-day use.