Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Particle board shelves keep small objects from falling through
- Can be used for all types of storage
- Designed to be functional, efficient, and look nice with any decor
- Sleek and strong all-in-one
What needs improvement ...
- Some customers had issues with products coming in rough or damaged packaging
- Can be more difficult to get pieces to go together if they have too much paint on the metal pieces
A simple product that can handle most people’s gym storage needs at a reasonable price point can be hard to find, but this Gorilla Rack checks most of those boxes. With the ability to hold up to 500 pounds per shelf and the particle board ensuring that no small pieces fall through the cracks, this shelf can add a lot of form and function to any space.
The assembly requires no nuts or bolts, just a couple of people working together to get everything lined up and ready-to-use (some also felt a mallet or hammer was helpful, but don’t swing too hard as you don’t want to bend your pieces).
48” L x 24” W x 72” H
|Number of shelves|
500 lbs per shelf
Solid steel construction
This simple, yet functional shelving unit was so well-liked by most customers that, if their space allowed, they purchased more than one! It fell in between the super heavy-duty styles and the more flimsy lightweights, offering a middle ground that could be utilized in home gyms, pantries, garages, and storage rooms.