The loading pin is perfect for grip training and farmers carry!
Load any 2″ Olympic Size Plate or Bumper onto the pin for weight. Then add either the light bulb grip, pipe bomb, or dog bone depending on what you want to hold onto.
(1) Loading Pin
(1) Light Bulb Grip, Pipe Bomb, or Dog Bone
PRODUCT SAFETY DISCLAIMER:
It is the user’s responsibility to use Dog Bone Grip, Light Bulb Grip, and Pipe Bomb Grip with straps in a safe manner. Note that improper use of these items may be dangerous.
1. Carefully inspect the straps for wear and tears prior to use. Check for frays or visible abrasions on the straps.
2. Carefully check all stitching areas for frayed, broken stitching, and discolorations.
3. Carefully inspect that carabiner hook is fully locked and intact
4. Check anchoring points to ensure that it is smooth, safe and intact. Make sure that the surface you are putting the strap over or through is smooth and will not tear the straps over time. Check that the anchoring point is strong enough to support both static and dynamic loads.
5. Do not overload the grip straps
7. Get RXd recommends that the straps only be used and stored indoors. Leaving straps in direct sunlight or exposed to outdoor elements can cause dry rot or sun deterioration.
8. Do not expose the straps to chemicals in order to maintain the life of the strap
9. Get RXd further recommends that spotting and supervision by a professional coach when using different grips and straps
10. Do not use these items for purposes not intended for. Straps should only be anchored to or through an appropriate anchoring point.
11. Get RXd recommends use of safety devices to prevent injury. It is the user’s responsibility to make sure that such safety devices, such as landing mats or safety harnesses, are in place to prevent injury.
12. IT IS THE USER’S RESPONSIBILITY TO USE THE DONG BONE GRIP, LIGHT BULB GRIP, AND PIPE BOMB GRIP AND STRAPS IN A SAFE MANNER.
IMPORTANT USE INFORMATION
Any exercises involving climbing or activities done at a height above the ground may lead to severe injury and/or death. It is entirely the user’s responsibility to use the gymnastic rings and straps in a safe manner and completely understand the operation of the ring straps. It is the user’s responsibility to obtain proper safety training or skill training to use the rings and ring straps. Failure to be aware of all factors, including environmental and otherwise, may lead to severe personal injury and/or death as well as property and/or other damages. The user of the ring and ring straps assumes any and all such risks.