Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Designed in collaboration with Rich Froning (!)
- Super smooth bearing rotation
- Thin, fast, flexible cable
- Sweat-resistant handles
What needs improvement ...
- Not recommended for use on non-abrasive surfaces
- No option for shorter handles
- Will scuff if used on concrete
Designed in collaboration with Rich Froning, four-time CrossFit Games champion, himself, you can rest assured that this rope is one of the best in the business.
Rogue Fitness tapped Froning’s mind for every single factor he’d want to see in a speed rope to absolutely dominate double-unders—and what kind of rope he’d use in his own gym, CrossFit Mayhem.
Sure enough, this rope is fast and durable, featuring sweat-resistant textured handles and a flexible polyurethane cable. It has super-smooth bearings for ultimate grip rotation and tapered handles for good grip.
3/32 in (2.4 mm)
Nylon resin with rubber overmold
The Rogue SR-1F speed rope was designed in collaboration with Rich Froning, and it’s a phenomenal rope for any garage gym.