Years ago, Fringe Sport introduced the Bomba barbell dropping it from overhead onto the training world, causing an explosion in the barbell universe. Shock waves rippled out across the land, igniting a call to action that men heard, but the women heeded it too. Unbeknownst to the men, a federation of female Fringe fanatics formed, who were determined to not be outdone. As the men marched off to the forges, the women took up their clandestine mission to produce a women’s 15kg Bomba bar.
- Born in the U.S.A. Alabama sourced steel, and a maker’s mark that will make you the toast of the town. You’ll be singing the praises of this bar like The Boss.
- Texas Tough. The Bomba rivals the Alamo in durability. Boasting an intimidating 206,000 PSI of tensile strength, the Bomba will handle any load you can dream of with ease. You benefit by never worrying about the structural integrity of your training nucleus.
- Whip (it Good). Finding that sweet spot intersection of the Venn diagram of stiff and loose, the moderate whip delivers more hits to your training than a pop band.
- Spin Control. The soothing, intermediate spin will please you like watching a vinyl record turn.
- First Place Finish. Black zinc optimizes grip-friendly, anti-rust mix, resulting in a murdered-out, black on black finish, making this noir bar the solution to all your training mysteries.
- Low Maintenance. We don’t want to remind you of that needy ex, so know there’s zero required for the bushing barbell.
- Lifetime Warranty. You’ll never have to worry about breaking bad with us, or bending it like Beckham. We want you to lift off, not to tee you off.
- After the first explosive lifts you have, you’ll know why the Bomba rules as the best value for an American made, all-around training barbell.