Does a better measure of strength exist than picking up obscene loads in each hand and walking with them as far as you can? If there is, let us know.
The farmer’s walk often gets unfairly overlooked due to its simplicity and sheer brute force. Let’s not ignore the buffet of benefits.
Few other exercises challenge the total body coverage of a farmer’s walk. From the entire lower body, posterior chain, biceps, triceps, abs, traps, deep spinal muscles and even grip strength, you’ll learn how to walk the walk and not just talk the talk.
You’ll be carrying all the groceries inside in one trip, plucking children out of pools and strolling into the office with a 5-gallon water bottle in each hand post-haste.
- Contents: 2 – Farmer’s Walk Handles (1 Pair) and 4 – Clamp Collars (2 Pairs)
- Weight: 25 pounds each
- Material: Powder-Coated Steel
- Weight Capacity: 440 pounds per handle
- Length: 5 feet
- Handle Specs:9 inches long, 5 1/2 inches from main bar, 1 1/4 inch diameter
- Sleeve Specs:11 1/2 inches long, 2 inch diameter
- Warranty: 1 Year