Want to be a Hard Ass, Huh?
Got a little too much wiggle and jiggle in the caboose?
Got Jello in the trunk for 20 when it’s a party of 12?
Sitting on a fluffy pillow instead of a firm peach?
If you suspect something fishy and feel something squishy, the time is now to read on and learn how to nip that problem in the butt.
Don’t Be the Butt of the Joke
You don’t have to have all the talent, success, money or a quality sense of humor. However, if you have a butt that commands attention, everyone will have their eyes on it and it could propel you to fame and fortune.
Think: Kim Kardashian, Channing Tatum, Beyonce, David Beckham, Jennifer Lopez, Jen Selter, and of course, George Michael (he’d be super salty not to make this list).
So how much is your moneymaker worth?
Tired of muffin tops and laying down in bed to pull those jeans on like a sausage casing?
Move over Buns of Steel, because the best tool to turn that doughy behind into granite has arrived.
No Ifs, No Ands…Butts are Ok
Posterior chain, spinal erectors, midline stabilization, hammies, yada yada yada.
All I hear is, “I want a booty that turns heads.” You find yourself in the right place because our GHD makes a butt taut, like a tuner tightening strings on a guitar.
Your butt will be playing a symphony in no time with our compact GHD that’s built for a lifetime of use. Manufactured with our trademark durability, this GHD guarantees you’ll be singing songs of praise. Here’s why:
- Compact design is perfect for tighter spaces and makes it incredibly sturdy.
- Dense 10″ wide pad, 41 1/2″ at it’s highest.
- Adjustable distance from the foot plate to the pad, 18″ at its closest and 29″ at its furthest.
- Bottom foot pads are angled downward to accommodate different foot sizes.
- Weight plate storage at the center.
- 1 Year Warranty
- Contents: 1 – Commericial Glute Ham Developer (GHD)
- Material: Steel Frame / Premium Polyurethane covered pads.
- Dimensions: 29 3/4″ inches wide in front, 31 1/2″ wide in back, 70 3/16″ long, and 41 1/2″ high to top of foot pad, 43″ high to top of footplate
- Hole Spacing: 1 1/2″
- Weight: 158 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 660 pounds
- Assembly Required
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Shipping Restrictions: The way this product is packaged, we cannot ship to APO addresses.