Force USA G3
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
Force USA G3 Review (2023): Their Best Value All-In-One Trainer?Author: Caine Wilkes, OLY, USAW-L1
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Barbell or smith machine training
- Cable machine with two pulleys
- Multi-grip pull up bar
- Countless exercise selection
- Includes variety of attachments
What needs improvement ...
- Steel gauge not disclosed
- Entire unit weight limit under 1,000 lbs
- 772-lb smith machine and chin up weight limit
Lifetime structural warranty
60.5” L x 78” W x 87” H
992 lbs (772 lbs on smith machine and pull-up bar)
6.2 mm nylon coated (mil-spec aircraft quality cable tested to 2000 lb)
GGR Community Reviews
The Force USA G3 is an all-in-one home gym machine. It functions as a functional trainer with two pulleys, a smith machine, and a squat rack. It’s worth noting that the design of the G3 will have you barbell training on the outside of the rack, not within the rack. However, it comes with J-cups and spotter arms so you can squat and bench safely at home.