EVO Hemp Protein
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
- 27 g of concentrated protein with 20 amino acids
- 3:1 ratio of omega-6 linoleic to and omega-3 linoleic acid
- Reportedly very digestible with only 1 ingredient (hemp protein)
- Third-party tested for quality, purity, and potency
- Claimed to be the most concentrated hemp protein
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Highly concentrated hemp protein
- Reportedly mixes very well in liquids and baked goods
- Third-party tested for quality assurance
- Solid nutritional profile
- Affordable choice
What needs improvement ...
- Earthy taste may not suit everyone
- Small bag
4 tbsp or 32 g
|Servings per container:|
|Key nutritional information:|
27 g hemp protein, 20 amino acids, 3:1 ratio of omega-6 linoleic acid to omega-3 linoleic acid
GGR Community Reviews
The EVO Hemp Protein is claimed to be the most concentrated hemp protein powder on the market containing 27 grams of protein and a profile of 20 amino acids. Made with only one ingredient, hemp protein, this supplement has a 3:1 ratio of omega-6 linoleic acid to omega-3 linoleic acid. Users appreciate how clean this product is and how easily it mixes into a favorite beverage or baked goods.