We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Lots of meals to choose from
- Meals are never frozen
- Suitable for restrictive diets
- All meals are gluten-free
- A la carte or curated meal plans available
What needs improvement ...
- Menus are updated, but don’t change completely
- On the expensive side
- Meals only last four days
Averages around $15 per meal
|Meal plans offered
Gluten-free and low FODMAP
|Fresh or frozen
|Maximum number of meals per week
Unlimited (but meals only last 4 days in the refrigerator)
GGR Community Reviews
Epicured focuses on gluten-free and low FODMAP options that are also allergy-friendly (you can filter by major allergens like dairy, eggs, fish, and nuts). Everything arrives fresh and ready to heat. Meals are on the more expensive side, but that’s typical of more specialized dietary options.