Emergen-C Hydration and Electrolyte Replenishment
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
- Single-serving packets of hydration powder
- Contains key electrolytes to replenish lost electrolytes
- Each serving provides 250 mg vitamin C, 100 mg calcium, and 400 mg potassium
- Made with non-GMO ingredients
- Claimed to contain 75% less sugar than other sport drinks
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Convenient packs
- Relatively affordable
- Users report feeling energized
What needs improvement ...
- Some reviews state there is an aftertaste
- Contains stevia
9.3 g or 1-packet
|Servings per container:|
|Key nutritional information:|
250 mg of vitamin C, 100 mg of calcium, 400 mg of potassium
GGR Community Reviews
Emergen-C Hydration and Electrolyte Powder comes in convenient single-serving packets, providing key electrolytes to replenish what's lost during exercise. Each serving contains 250 mg of vitamin C, 100 mg of calcium, and 400 mg of potassium, which is claimed to be as much potassium as you will find in a banana. Although Emergen-C claims there are no artificial ingredients, this powder does contain stevia, which some users found to leave an aftertaste.