Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Specifically designed to reduce wrist pain during workouts
- Offers support and mobility at the same time
- Thinner diameter allows for more wrist flexion than traditional wraps
What needs improvement ...
- May not provide enough support for some athletes
- Probably requires an adjustment period for most people
- For smaller wrists, might feel too bulky
These minimalist wrist wraps from Element 26 have soared in popularity due to their unique 1-inch diameter and design that specifically targets the scaphoid bone in the wrist. The scaphoid bone lies beneath the base of your thumb and is a common site for pain and irritation, especially in people who have had wrist, forearm, elbow, or shoulder injuries.
The IsoWrap Wrist Wraps feature a thumb loop and Velcro closure. They’re easy to put on and take off, and quick to adjust. They are competition-approved for multiple strength sports, including powerlifting and Olympic lifting.
Cotton or suede
The Element 26 IsoWrap Wrist Wraps are perfect for people who struggle with pain in the scaphoid region or who want thinner wraps to reduce bulk.