The Rickshaw, a favorite among athletic trainers, is essentially a walk-in trap bar that’s easier to load.
• Can be used to perform shrugs, deadlift, bent-over rows, handstand push-ups, bench dips, and incline push-ups.
• Comfortable handles make the unit great for farmers walk workouts.
• Weight pegs easily bolt to the main frame for simple assembly upon arrival.
• Wide base allows for plenty of foot space during use.
• Design makes for a safer deadlift than with a traditional barbell, great for new or young athletes who don’t have experience with deadlifting.