- IMPROVE PERFORMANCE: If you’re an athlete in any sport that requires shoulder strength and mobility, like baseball, swimming, golf or Crossfit, you’ll notice a significant increase in throwing power, strength overhead and shoulder stamina. That’s why we’re trusted by 20 MLB teams, 10 NFL teams and many PGA golfers.
- READY TO USE IMMEDIATELY: You can start reducing pain and maximizing shoulder performance right away. The pair of Crossover resistance cords can be mounted to an appropriate anchoring point using the unique handle to carabiner configuration. The cords are also fully compatible with Crossover Symmetry’s Door Belts, Squat Rack Straps and Wall Mounts (sold separately).
- DESIGNED FOR SAFETY: Crossover Symmetry resistance bands are wrapped in a high strength protective sleeve, that protects you from getting injured if the band snaps during use.
- AVAILABLE IN SIX RESISTANCES: The Crossover exercise cords from Crossover Symmetry are available in six resistances to help improve shoulder health for a wide variety of individual fitness levels. Cord tension ranges from 3 lbs for novice users to 40 lbs for elite athletes.
Crossover Symmetry Crossover Cords
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
- Used by professional athletes to rehab injuries
- Durable bands
- Expansive workout library
- Primarily for shoulder work
Made in USA
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Very durable bands
- Expansive library of workout routines comes standard with this set
- Able to customize the exercises based on the condition of your shoulder
What needs improvement ...
- Quite pricey at close to $200
- Intended for shoulder work, not other exercises
- Not great for small spaces
Natural Latex Rubber
|Made In USA|
GGR Community Reviews
Crossover Symmetry Crossover CordsGGR BuiltScore: 4/5
Tried it? Review this product
A resistance band set utilized by professional athletes to rehab injuries.
Leave a Reply