Converse Chuck Taylor All Stars are the original minimalist shoe. With a near-zero heel-to-toe drop, a sturdy rubber outsole, and lace closure, they provide stability for heavy lifts. The minimal drop also allows you to feel grounded during deadlifts and squats.
Converse Chuck Taylor All Stars
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Flat heel is perfect for deadlifts
- Can get them in low-tops and high-tops
- Minimal midfoot cushioning won’t flex under heavy lifts
What needs improvement ...
- Minimal heel-to-toe drop won’t help with back squats
- Narrow through the midfoot
- Canvas construction isn’t highly durable
|Made in USA
GGR Community Reviews
A classic shoe that performs well on the powerlifting platform and the streets.