Bionic Full-Finger Fitness Gloves
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
- Full-finger gloves for variety of workouts
- Neoprene wrist wrap adds wrist support
- Cool-On material provides breathability and ventilation during workouts
- Relief pads placed to help displace pressure during workout
- Genuine leather palm
7 Best Weightlifting Gloves (2024): Tested by ExpertsAuthor: Caine Wilkes, OLY, USAW-L1
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Durable, genuine leather
What needs improvement ...
- Limited sizing on Amazon
- Reviews have said the fingers are a little long
GGR Community Reviews
With a special Cool-On material on the backs of these gloves, the Bionic Full-Finger Fitness Gloves can provide breathability and comfort during strenuous workouts. Made with genuine leather, the palms of these gloves are durable, and also have relief pads strategically placed to help displace pressure during workouts. These gloves also have a neoprene wrist wrap for added wrist support. At right around $15, these gloves provide great value for almost any fitness enthusiast.