Bells of Steel Change Plate Set (37.5 lb)
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Made with premium urethane for lasting durability
- Ideal plates if you compete or train for Olympic weightlifting
- Huge jump in the durability of traditional rubber plates
- Colors have a distinct pop to them
- Plates are more resistant to abrasion and sunlight
What needs improvement ...
- May be on the expensive side
Sold in pairs and sets
GGR Community Reviews
This change plate set is a little more expensive than some competitors, but when you’re making an investment in your fitness, sometimes it’s worth it to spend more for high-quality materials that will hold up over time. Bells of Steel works hard to create and design products that are efficient and functional, and these plates are a great example of that.