Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Great Sound Quality
- Variety of eartip options for a more sealed fit
- Include a “transparency” mode so you can be aware of your surroundings when needed
- 6.5 hours of sound on a single charge
- Wireless charging case included
What needs improvement ...
- Quirks with touch control options
- Some issues with pairing with multiple devices as well as going back and forth between devices
- Some customers still had issues with finding the right fit despite the eartip options
With an ergonomic design and sleek color options available, the Bang & Olufsen Beoplay EQ earphones have a lot of positive things going for them. They are made to withstand water and sweat, making them a great option for work, play, and travel.
With an estimated 1.5-hour charge time, that is faster than the average two to three hours of many earbuds on the market, and the wireless charger also offers a quick mode charge for an extra boost in as little as 15 minutes. Not only does the case do a great job at charging the earphones, but it is also made with spacecraft-quality aluminum along with a rubber bottom to hold up to being thrown around throughout the day.
Once you download the Bang & Olufsen app, you can control different aspects of the earbuds. This is where you can decide how much outside noise you want to allow in. If you want to drown out the world or if you need to be more aware of your surroundings, the control is in your hands.
Bluetooth connectivity, multi-port connection, ANC technology, IP54 rating,
6.5 hours using ANC, 7.5 hours without
2.3 ounces total weight
In-ear design, cordless, different modes available for ANC level, extra-boost charging available
This pair of earphones received a lot of great reviews for sound quality and the ability to have clear conversations while paired with their phones. The higher level of technology does come with a steeper price tag than other earbuds on the market. The overall design of the earphones gives them a sleek and sophisticated vibe, and the selection of eartips is nice to truly get a more comfortable fit.