Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Not much larger than an average shoebox
- Either side can adjust weight for both sides
- Award-winning Dial Tech feature for quick adjustments
- Double-layered base is reinforced for solid storage
What needs improvement ...
- Shorter lifespan than conventional dumbbell set
- Only adjusts in 5-lb increments
With the ability to adjust from 11 to 66 pounds, this compact weight set is great for people with small spaces or those just beginning at-home exercises. Metal plates hold the inner discs in place to give added structure and durability. With the wide-range in weight, you can be challenged on a variety of different movements no matter your current fitness level.
Each plate has been shaped with a laser-cutting machine and then welded smoothly together for a seamless transition from one weight to the next. It is important to ensure that you press down on the red safety button and have the arrow pointed on the precise weight number in order to get it to the correct position.
16.30” D x 7.9” W x 8.3” H
This set is a great option if you have a smaller budget and workout space, as it gives you a lot of variety at one set price and with minimal storage space needed. There aren’t a lot of pieces of gym equipment where you can get this much product in one small package.
Leave a Reply