An upgraded design of the Olympic weightlifting shoe used at the Rio Games, the Leistung 16.II by Adidas is equipped with a lockdown BOA closure system, steel laces, a rearfoot cradle, and a TPU midsole for next-level stability on the heaviest lifts. The 38mm heel height is optimized for Olympic snatch and clean and jerk movements, and a synthetic “Powerweave” upper offers unique comfort and breathability.
The German word “Leistung” literally translates to “Performance,” and the Leistung 16.II is specifically engineered with the high-performance weightlifter in mind. Foundational strength + comfort + explosiveness.
- Men’s Weightlifting Shoes
- Boa® Closure System + Steel Laces
- Flat, flexible forefoot for the transmission of power
- Rearfoot cradle for added stability
- Breathable Powerweave upper
- TPU Midsole
- Support linings at heel + inside cushioning