Rogue Adjustable Bench 2.0
We review free products that we receive and participate in affiliate programs, where we may be compensated for items purchased through links from our site. See our disclosures page for more information.
Made from 2×3″ 11-gauge laser-cut steel with a bolt-together construction and full portability, the redesigned Rogue Adjustable Bench offers more options and comfort than the original model, all at a lower price.The Adjustable Bench 2.Manufacturer: Rogue FitnessCategory: Adjustable Benches
See our in-depth video review of Rogue Adjustable Bench 2.0.
Pros & Cons
What we like about the product...
- The Rogue Adjustable Bench 2.0 is one of the best adjustable/incline benches on the market. It's also one of the cheapest Rogue sells (although still very pricey.)
- Weighing in at 130 LB, the Adjustable Bench 2.0 is incredibly stable during bench press, dumbbell rows, and anything else you want to do with it.
- The front of the bench features a post that allows the trainees legs to tuck under without interference.
- The vinyl on the bench pad is grippy, thick, and after using it for a few years, very durable.
- The back pad has six adjustment positions ranging from 0 degrees (flat) to 85 degrees, which is vastly superior for overhead pressing than 90 degrees.
- The seat pad has 2 adjustment positions.
- There is an extremely small gap between the back pad and seat pad.
- With over 85 reviews and a rating of 4.8 stars, this is one of Rogue's most popular products.
- There are rubber caps on the legs that prevent the bench from sliding, even when used on concrete.
- If you want to use a spotter, there is an optional diamond-plate spotter deck, although it is nearly $100 to add.
- The bench top is 17.5" from the ground to the top of the pad.
What needs improvement...
- At nearly $600, not including shipping, the Rogue Adjustable Bench 2.0 is very pricey. The funny part is, this is Rogue's cheapest adjustable bench that they make.
- You get as many color options you like, so long as the option you choose is black.
- Due to how heavy it is, it can be difficult to move around. This is a trade-off you get with its stability.
Product Summary & Specs
Made from 2×3″ 11-gauge laser-cut steel with a bolt-together construction and full portability, the redesigned Rogue Adjustable Bench offers more options and comfort than the original model, all at a lower price.The Adjustable Bench 2.0 features (6) incline positions ranging from flat / zero degrees up to approximately 85 degrees. The seat has two adjustment settings, as well, and–unlike just about every other adjustable weight bench on the market–there is virtually no gap between the seat pad and the back pad. This means athletes can program their functional presses and arm movements through a full range of inclines without dealing with the discomfort of a disjointed bench.By taking advantage of construction efficiencies, we were able to make a higher quality bench at a lower cost than the original. The new design also still retains all the best features of version 1.0, including rubber feet for stability/floor protection and a set of wheels and a pull handle for easy mobility.
|Made In USA||
24.5" x 54.5"
1,000 + LB
6 Back, 2 Seat