Trak Handle Sport Cable Attachment
We have affiliate relationships through which we are paid a commission on sales through some of the links on our site. Read our disclosures.
Trak Fitness handles are the only handles that allow multi-plane movements via a patented 3-axis rotation technology. Maximize gains with Full Range of Motion exercises.Manufacturer: Trak FitnessCategory: Cable Attachments
Product Summary & Specs
Trak Fitness handles are the only handles that allow multi-plane movements via a patented 3-axis rotation technology. Maximize gains with Full Range of Motion exercises. Improve neuromuscular efficiency. Avoid muscle imbalance and arthrokinetic dysfunction caused by using other exercise handles.
- Maximize gains by working muscles through their Full Range Of Motion (ROM) with Rotational Movement. Full Range Of Motion exercises are critical to achieve the greatest gains in muscular development. And rotational movement is the only way to achieve full range of motion. (Read more about ROM and Rotational Movement below)
- Expand the functionality of existing cable exercise equipment. Trak Fitness cable attachments allow users to perform multi-plane exercise movements which cannot be performed with any other cable attachments to the restrictive nature of other attachments.
- Improve neuromuscular efficiency and minimize kinetic chain dysfunction & injury caused by standard cable attachments. Standard cable attachments and exercise handles restrict rotational and multi-plane movements and prevent proper alignment of the wrist, elbow and shoulder joints. These restrictions force the user into faulty movement patterns that can lead to muscle imbalance, poor neuromuscular control and arthrokinetic dysfunction which can lead to pain and injury to the joints and ligaments. The TrakHandle Sport and other Trak Fitness cable attachments are the only cable attachments that allow ergonomically movement and minimize repetitive stress injuries.
- Reduces Cost. The TrakHandle Sport outlasts typical handles by several lifetimes which is why it is backed with a 3 year warranty.
Range Of Motion and Rotational Movement: Multiple studies have shown that the greatest gains in muscle development are achieved with Full Range Of Motion (ROM) exercises. The only way to achieve full ROM for the muscles of the upper body is with rotational movements. The TrakHandle Sport and other Trak Fitness products are the only exercise handles and cable attachments available that allow the rotational movements necessary for full ROM exercises.
- Biceps brachii: Biceps are commonly known as elbow flexors. But they are also the primary supinators (external rotation) of the forearm. To work the biceps through their full range of motion, the exercise must start with the forearm pronated and incorporate external rotation (supination) of the forearm while flexing the elbow.
- Pectoralis Major: The Pectorals horizontally adduct the arm. But they are also internal rotators of the arm. To work the pecs through their full range of motion the exercise must start with the arm externally rotated and be rotated internally during the movement. The pectorals also flex and extend the arm depending on the starting position and exercises should be performed to work the pecs from all angles. Rotational movement is critical to achieve full ROM from any position.
- Latissimus Dorsi: The lats extend the flexed arm but they are also internal rotators of the arm. So full ROM of the lats is achieved by extending and internally rotating the arm during the exercise.
- Deltoids: The delts abduct (or raise) the arm but they also assist in external and internal rotation. Full range of motion can be achieved for the anterior (front) and posterior (rear) delts by incorporating rotation into the movement.
- Rotator Cuffs: Its all in the name. Enough said.
The TrakHandle Sport is the standard of excellence in the Fitness equipment industry. Use the TrakHandle Sport to improve the functionality of any cable exercise machine including cable crossovers, functional trainers, Pilates equipment, Total Gyms, resistance bands, suspension trainers and more.
Sold in pairs.
|Made In USA|
Coop is the creator of Garage Gym Reviews. He's produced more content on home gyms and training equipment than likely anyone else in the world and is recognized as the foremost expert in the space. When not writing about barbells, squat racks, and other pieces of equipment, he can be found eating tacos and reading biographies on dead people. Coop has been featured in prestigious publications such as The Art of Manliness, Starting Strength, Men's Health, Business Insider and many others.