Rogue Monster Bands
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
- High-quality natural latex rubber
- Versatile use for any workout
- Color coded resistance/tension
- Compact and easily stored or transported
- Available in a wide range of tensions
Pros & Cons
What we like about the product...
- The Rogue Monster Bands are using natural latex rubber which is the highest quality rubber currently being available for resistance bands.
- Of all the companies using natural latex rubber, these are most of the time the cheapest offering when shipping is considered.
- The other companies selling bands at this level are EliteFTS and Sorinex, however, they're both often more expensive when shipping costs are factored in.
- Rogue is offering a lot of different band tensions from 15 LB to 200 LB which can be used alone or with a barbell.
What needs improvement...
- These are not the cheapest resistance bands on the market. If you want cheaper, you'll have to go with a cheaper type of latex that is more prone to splitting and breaking, however.
Product Summary & Specs
Rogue Monster Bands are an easy on-the-go or at-home addition to any style of workout, indoor or outdoor. With the wide variety of resistance and tension options they are great for any workout from resistance training, speed training, and conditioning to rehabilitation, general exercise and stretching.
The Rogue Monster Bands come in a variety of colors to make them easily identifiable. The bands come in Pull-up Package sets that include three set bands of varying resistance, or they can be purchased individually to suit your workout needs.
The high-quality latex material is durable and proven to last through high-intensity workouts. Thinner bands can be used in place of weights or help add another level of intensity to weightlifting movements. Thicker bands are great when used in conjunction with weights for deadlifts, squats, leg press etc. for added resistance and challenge.
Resistance categories explained:
The lowest resistance bands are 15-50 pounds. These bands are best for incorporating into your daily workout for added tension, rehabilitation, assisting pull-ups, working upper and lower body areas .
– Micro #0: 15-lb resistance – orange
– Mini #1 – 30-lb resistance – red
– Mini #2 – 50-lb resistance – blue
The mid-level bands are best for someone with slightly more experience in weight training. This level is great for added resistance to bench press, squats, and other lower body exercises. These might be too much if you are aiming for more of a stretch or rehabilitation.
– #3 – 65-lb resistance – green
– #4 – 100-lb resistance – black
The last three bands are the highest resistance. These bands will add more of a challenge to your workout. They are recommended for more experienced lifters and athletes.
– Strong #5 – 140-lb resistance – purple
– Strong #6 – 170-lb resistance – red
– Super #7 – 200-lb resistance – silver
0-orange-band, 1-red-band, 2-blue-band, 3-blue-band, 4-black-band, 5-black-band, 6-black-band, 7-silver-band
Natural Latex Rubber
|Made In USA|