Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- 12 included accessories to complement the base machine
- High-grade steel J-hooks hold up to 1,000 lbs
- Rubber liners protect the bar rod and absorb noise
- 5-degree incline design helps to prevent the weight from dropping
- Beam has multiple grip positions
- High-quality pulleys for smooth training
What needs improvement ...
- Machine may be small for larger body frames
- Some customers had trouble putting together
The included accessories allow this machine to offer a wide variety of exercise movements, functioning as a squat rack, weight storage rack, and cable crossover machine. The weight plate carriage sleeves fit both 1-inch or 2-inch plates.
This machine is ideal for smaller gym spaces, with its compact overall footprint compared to many of its competitors. The dual-stirrup handles and rolling-bar design give you the ability to adjust to fifteen different height positions, making this a great piece for a variety of people, as well.
3-year frame, 1-year parts
Each side support on the machine can hold up to 330 pounds, providing great built-in storage and keeping your gym more space-efficient. Most reviewers found the machine fairly simple to put together and reported it to be a solid structure that met their expectations. If you’re looking for something to add to your home gym that will expand its range, this would be a great way to get started. This machine’s versatility lets you perform cable flys, bench press, and pull-ups, just to start.
Leave a Reply