TRX Home Suspension Trainer
Originally developed by U.S. Navy SEAL Randy Hetrick as a portable training solution for his team, the TRX® Suspension Trainer gives anyone instant access to over 300 effective bodyweight exercises—all adjustable to your body type and evolving goals. The system can be set up in less than a minute using any sturdy door or anchor point—be it at home, the office, a hotel, or an outdoor park—and everything you need fits into the included mesh carry bag.
The TRX Home Suspension Trainer is a full body workout tool that can improve core strength, endurance, flexibility, and stability, while burning away fat and toning lean muscle.
The entire kit weighs less than 2 lbs and includes:
- Durable Nylon Webbing Straps with loop-and-barrel locking adjusters and a carabiner tested at 1,300 LBS.
- Padded Block Door Anchor connects to Suspension Trainer for use in any room with a solid, sturdy door.
- Suspension Anchor for hanging straps off stabilized bars, branches, poles, hooks, etc.
- Official TRX® App with 4 total-body workouts, 6 modular TRX® HOME workouts and more.
- Instructional Guide for setting up and planning out your bodyweight training regimen.
- Mesh Carrying Bag