TRX Rip Trainer
We review free products that we receive and participate in affiliate programs, where we may be compensated for items purchased through links from our site. See our disclosures page for more information.
The Rip Trainer is a powerful companion kit to the TRX® Suspension Trainer—a band-based bodyweight training system invented by U.S.Manufacturer: TRXCategory: Suspension Training
Product Summary & Specs
The Rip Trainer is a powerful companion kit to the TRX® Suspension Trainer—a band-based bodyweight training system invented by U.S. Navy Seal Randy Hetrick. Like the Suspension kit, the Rip Trainer is uniquely portable, utilizing a lightweight resistance cord system and secure anchor points in your home, office, gym, etc. Set-up takes a matter of seconds, and you’re ready for a fully customizable, full-body workout, including natural rotational movements and variable, unbalanced loading options.
The TRX Rip Trainer is a highly effective tool for developing core strength, increasing cardiovascular endurance, and honing one’s mobility and coordination.
- The Rip Trainer Handle
- Medium Resistance Cord offering a challenging 20 LBS of resistance.
- Safety Strap to prevent a loss of the baton during training.
- Door Anchor with nylon webbing loop. Connects to Rip Trainer Cord for use in any room with a solid, sturdy door.
- Instructional Guide for set-up and suggested workouts
- Carrying Bag to keep the whole kit together.