Kabuki Strength Weekly Movement Coaching
Notice: Undefined index: status in /var/www/html/wp-content/themes/garagegymreviews/customize/woocommerce-hooks.php on line 153
We review free products that we receive and participate in affiliate programs, where we may be compensated for items purchased through links from our site. See our disclosures page for more information.
What is Movement Coaching?
Movement Coaching is designed to parallel a good training plan. Our Coaching staff works 1 on 1 with Movement Coaching clients to improve technique, decide which style of lifting is best for them, provide corrective interventions, all while working to develop strategies for long term improvement.Manufacturer: Kabuki StrengthCategory: General Training
Product Summary & Specs
What is Movement Coaching?
Movement Coaching is designed to parallel a good training plan. Our Coaching staff works 1 on 1 with Movement Coaching clients to improve technique, decide which style of lifting is best for them, provide corrective interventions, all while working to develop strategies for long term improvement.
Although we do not treat or diagnose injuries, athletes who have been through the proper rehabilitative processes may start with Movement Coaching as a return to play strategy prior to starting Weekly or Monthly Coaching.
We look at the quality at each individual’s foundation of movement and seek to refine, constantly moving in the direction towards movement mastery. Your coach will create an individualized Movement Plan that will challenge you to develop better kinesthetic awareness, improved motor control of posture and technique, rebuild or strengthen foundations, all in efforts to transfer these foundations of human movement into optimal performance.
Movement Coaching is a principles-based approach to biomechanical improvement. We’ll work through our movement hierarchy of Breathing -> Bracing / Spinal Mechanics -> Feet / Ankles -> Hips / Shoulders while simultaneously working on specific cueing strategies and loading recommendations for your training plan.
Who is this service good for?
- Competitive and recreational athletes seeking individualized prep drills for training days, active recovery days, and/or non-training days.
- Competitive and recreational athletes seeking refinement in their strength training movements.
- Individuals returning to “play” following injury and rehabilitation.
- Any individual at any level of strength training seeking guidance to learn technique and improve kinesthetic awareness for sport specific movement.
What does it entail?
A movement assessment typically submitted in the form of recent training footage (if barbell lifts are not possible, we will request specific assessments). We’ll take the information gathered in your intake form and review your video assessment and assign your base plan. The Movement Plan will include links to our private video library, descriptions of each drill, how often and how much if each drill to perform, and strategies for long term improvement. You’ll work weekly with your coach to make sure there is a consistent feedback loop and to fix the areas of opportunity sooner than later.
- Movement Assessment – This is a technique and movement correction specific program. We’ll evaluate your movement quality as it relates to the primary lifts via barefoot training footage and a comprehensive questionnaire specific to movement coaching.
- Weekly Feedback – Your training videos will be evaluated each week to ensure you are making progress in the drills and exercises you are performing.
- Video Library Access – Full access to our private video library which houses 300+ videos, lectures, and forum.
- Injury Prevention – The primary goal of Movement Coaching is to keep you healthy or get you healthy. An athlete who can train longer will be stronger, period.
- KMS Movement Plan – We use the same principles that have been presented to universities, professional organizations, and in our seminars to create a priority based movement plan. This includes drills to be performed before training, on off days and any relevant educational content.
- Daily Live Team Training Sessions – Monday – Friday we sit down and video conference with any of our athletes who are training to give live technique feedback, answer questions, and build our community. You also get feedback from a different perspective from other coaches on our staff.
Our coaching staff has the ability to assess exercise and human movement for areas needing refinement and seek to coach individuals in the field of strength training. Our coaching staff does not diagnose injury or provide injury rehabilitative services. Please seek out the appropriate medical attention for an injury you may be experiencing to receive professional medical diagnosis.