We review free products that we receive and participate in affiliate programs, where we may be compensated for items purchased through links from our site. See our disclosures page for more information.
This high-quality bike has been thoughtfully created with AI-powered resistance and backed by science. The CAROL Bike delivers an intense workout in a fraction of the time it would generally take someone to complete a HIIT workout.Manufacturer: CAROLCategories: Conditioning, Air Bikes
Pros & Cons
What we like about the product...
- Lots of adjustment options make this a good option for lots of different people
- Automatically applied resistance takes the guesswork out of cycling
- Belt-driven, which makes it a quieter ride
- Shows up already assembled
What needs improvement...
- Small monitor
- Extras are sold separately for an additional $400
- Doesn’t have constantly updated programming, so someone who likes new classes might have to additionally pay for something like Peloton programming separately
Product Summary & Specs
The CAROL Bike provides what is known as Reduced Exertion High-intensity Interval Training or REHIT. This type of training is generally much shorter in duration but with the user expending maximum effort. These REHIT sessions provide an intense workout in a small amount of time.
Length 45.5” and Width 22”