Airex Balance Pad Mini
We review free products that we receive and participate in affiliate programs, where we may be compensated for items purchased through links from our site. See our disclosures page for more information.
Product Summary & Specs
This is a smaller version of the standard Airex Balance Pad, measuring roughly half the length (9” vs 19”) but with the same width (16”) and thickness (2.5”). The Airex Mini is particularly well suited for the requirements of functional training, and its compact size makes it convenient for home/office use, with easy portability in a sports bag or hand luggage. The reduced training surface is also ideal for one-legged and single-handed functional exercises, as well as for dynamic training.
The Airex Balance Pad Mini is constructed from a proprietary super-soft foam, which creates a uniquely unbalanced but non-slip surface. Whether you use it for yoga or rehab training, the Balance Pad challenges athletes to constantly re-stabilize their foundation, ultimately improving key motor skills and long-term endurance.
- Made by the Magister Corp.
- Super Soft Proprietary Foam construction
- Dimensions: 9” x 16” x 2.5” (half the length of standard model)
- Unbalanced, non-slip surface promotes core conditioning and balance training
- Minimizes stress on joints during rehab work
- Easy to clean and treated to inhibit growth of fungus and bacteria
- Color: Lava
Super Soft Proprietary Foam construction