Xebex Airmill Air Bike
Manufacturer: Xebex Fitness
The Airmill Air bike has the same great features and manufacturing process as the Xebex Air Bike; but with cylindrical, traditional handlebars. The Airmill Air Bike features increased durability by using higher quality parts throughout the frame. We've reinforced weak points of other air bike models to create the most durable and robust bike on the market. The frame weighs more than comparable models which leads to more stability. Higher quality parts such as our Universal Ball Joints where the Handlebars connect to the Linkage Arms is one example of how Airmill Bikes are built more durable and longer-lasting!
Effective for any ability
Airmill Air Bikes resistance is controlled by the user, not the machine. You can control the intensity of your workout - The harder you push, pull and pedal, the more air you're moving and the greater the resistance. Cool-down and lower your heart rate by easing the intensity of your push, pull, and pedal stroke in order to decrease the resistance and amount of air moving.
Pushing, Pulling, and Pedaling can all be done with a Airmill Air Bike. This activates muscles in your arms, chest, back, legs, and even your core for washboard abs! Quickly burn calories with a full-body workout where you control the intensity of your exercise regimen!
Comfortable and adjusts to fit various heights
Our 4-way adjustable seat allows you to adjust the seat up/down, and forward/back. Simply loosen the pop-pin and pull out to adjust the vertical distance from seat to pedal. Next, loosen the seat track lever to slide the seat closer or further away from the handlebars!
- 104lb steel frame
- Heavy-Duty 24" fan, 27" with Fan Housing
- Sealed cartridge bottom bracket
- Heavier base and handles produce a more intense workout
- Increased arm range of motion
- Pedal arm uses bearings - stays tighter over time
Large, Easy-to-Read Console/Programs
- Tracks Distance (Meter or Mile),
Time, Speed (KM or MI),
Calories, Watts, and HR
- Programmable Custom Interval Functions
(Work, Rest programs)
- Set Distance or Calories with countdown functionality
- Distance tracked in meters or thousandths of a mile (1000.0 = 1 mile)
- Rubber-Dipped handles
- 4-way adjustable seat
- Peg attachment foot rests
- Extra padding on seat
- Optional Pair of SPD Cleat Pedals: Toe cup and SPD clip-in design to take your workout to a whole new level!
Net Weight: 104LBs
Shipping Weight: 110 lbs.
Shipping Dimensions: 48" x 35" x 11"
5 year frame, 2 year non-wear parts
- Made In USA
- Product Weight
- 104 LB
- Drive System
- Chain Drive