Nike Savaleos Weightlifting Shoes
We have affiliate relationships through which we are paid a commission on sales through some of the links on our site. Read our disclosures.
With a heel height of just over a half-inch, the Savaleos are perfect for acclimating oneself to elevated lifting shoes, as well as for using as a hybrid shoe you can take from the lifting platform to a barbell WOD.Manufacturer: NikeCategories: Shoes, Weightlifting Shoes
Pros & Cons
What we like about the product...
- Great shoes at a great price point ($120)
- Wide toe box adds stability to lifts
- Good option for casual lifters and beginners
What needs improvement...
- Midsole might be too responsive for people who lift super heavy
- Moderate heel height (about 15.5mm 0.6”) doesn’t provide the best assistance for squatting
- Limited velcro surface area on straps
Product Summary & Specs
Nike Savaleos weightlifting shoes are a great entry-level option for people interested in Olympic weightlifting, as well as people who need extra support for reaching full depth during squats. With a wide toe box, an elevated EVA heel, and a hook-and-loop strap to keep your foot locked down, the Savaleos will make you feel more confident during your lifting sessions.
0.6" / 15.5mm
Laces and velcro strap