The Hypervolt Go is the pocket-sized percussive massage gun from Hyperice. It’s very similar to the Hypervolt and Hypervolt Plus, but it only weighs 1.5 pounds. It has a 40-watt motor that powers three percussion speed settings and it comes with two interchangeable massage head attachments. It’s also TSA-approved for carry-on.
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
Hypervolt Go Review (2023): Better Than Theragun Mini?Author: Amanda Capritto, CPT, CNC, CES, CF-L1
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Super portable and TSA-approved for carry-on luggage
- Only weighs 1.5 pounds
- Equipped with three speed settings
What needs improvement ...
- Only comes with two massage attachments
- Hypervolt doesn’t specify the percussions per minute online
- Expensive for a mini massage gun
GGR Community Reviews
The Hypervolt Go is a powerful portable massage gun.