We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
Are greens powders a little pricey? We’ve done our research sitewide to see how you can save on your next purchase with an Athletic Greens coupon code.
Athletic Greens is one of the best greens powders on the market, and here at Garage Gym Reviews, it’s one of our favorites. With a myriad of micronutrients in each serving and backing by third-party testing, we can’t help but recommend this supplement. However, it’s also one of the most expensive out there, too. So don’t wait for holiday sales; we’ve looked at ways you can save now through special offers and Athletic Greens promo codes.
Athletic Greens Offers
There are a few ways to save money on your Athletic Greens products to get the best discount:
- Single subscription: A monthly subscription of AG1 will save you $20 on each order.
- Double subscription: Subscribing to 60 servings a month will take $49 off the cost of Athletic Greens AG1.
- New customer exclusive offer: First-time buyers can subscribe on their first order and get a free gift of a Starter Kit (shaker and 5 travel packs), plus a year’s supply of Vitamin D3 + K2.
- Friend referral: Referring a friend gets you a code for $15 off of your next order.
How to Apply the Athletic Greens Coupon Code
Step One: Go to the Athletic Greens website and click on “Start Now” under Get Your AG1. Choose between the Pouch or Travel Packs.
Step Two: Choose between a single or double subscription (30 or 60 servings a month) to get your subscription discount off the flat rate.
Step Three: For new customers, your free gifts of a shaker cup, free travel packs, and a year’s supply of Vitamin D3 + K2 will already be added to your shopping cart with your first purchase.
Step Four: Proceed to the checkout page.
Step Five: Once you’re a customer, you can get a unique Refer a Friend program link. When a friend makes a purchase through that link, you’ll receive a $15-off promotional code that can be used one time on a future purchase. You can get Athletic Greens codes for any new referral, but these codes won’t stack on one purchase.
When Does Athletic Greens AG1 Go on Sale?
The GGR team constantly searches the internet and social media to find you the best deals on fitness equipment and supplements, and discounts and codes are constantly changing. One of the best times to get discounts is through the holidays, so be sure to check on our holiday sales pages when they come around for the best Athletic Greens deals:
- Presidents Day sales
- Memorial Day sales
- Fourth of July sales
- Labor Day sales
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales
- Holiday Gift Guide
- New Year’s Fitness sales
What We Love About Athletic Greens AG1
Athletic Greens AG1
- Contains 75 minerals and nutrients in one serving
- Available in travel pouches and bundle and save options
- Said to support gut health with prebiotics, probiotics, and naturally occuring enzymes
- Supports immunity with key ingredients like vitamin C and mushrooms
- Magnesium is added to boost energy
- May aid in recovery as it features superfood complex with adaptogens and antioxidants
Pros & Cons
- Backed by notable health experts
- Transparent and detailed ingredient list
- 75 vitamins and minerals
- Some reviewers dislike the taste
Athletic Greens is most well-known for their greens powder sold directly from athleticgreens.com, although they also sell Vitamin D3+K2 drops. Their AG1 greens powder is packed full of superfoods, probiotics, vitamins, and minerals. Here are some of our favorite things about Athletic Greens AG1:
- Transparent and detailed ingredient list
- Robust profile of ingredients, including whole-food sources, prebiotics and probiotics, and adaptogens
- A nice flavor and taste
- High-quality ingredients
While it won’t replace a healthy diet of real fruits and vegetables, it’s a great way to ensure you’re getting enough micronutrients in your diet. Check out this Athletic Greens review for more of our thoughts on AG1.
Why Buy From Athletic Greens?
As the popularity of greens powders are on the rise in the health and wellness field, there are many options available on the market. Here’s a couple of the perks of trying greens powder from Athletic Greens:
- High-quality, transparent ingredients
- Third-party tested and certified by NSF
- Subscription discounts, and can cancel at any time
- 90-day money-back guarantee for new customers
- Referral program for Athletic Greens discount codes
Athletic Greens Coupon Code FAQs
What is the cheapest way to try Athletic Greens?
The least expensive way to try a one-month supply of Athletic Greens AG1 (30 servings) is by signing up for a monthly subscription. This will take $20 off Athletic Greens , and will only cost you $79 for 30 servings. The commitment is low, as you can end your subscription at any time, plus Athletic Greens offers a 90-day money-back guarantee if you aren’t happy with your purchase.
What are the best ingredients in Athletic Greens?
Athletic Greens AG1 has a lot of high-quality ingredients. Out of its 75 ingredients, there are vitamins and minerals; a blend of herbs, extracts, and antioxidants; an enzyme and mushroom complex; and probiotics.
And athletes can rest assured about the long list of ingredients. Athletic Greens made this product with athletes in mind. This supplement has been NSF-Certified for Sport—the only third-party testing certification backed by the United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA).
What is the best Athletic Greens offer?
Currently, new customers will get a “Starter Kit,” including a shaker and five travel packs, as well as a year’s supply of Vitamin D3+K2, by opting for a monthly subscription of AG1.
The XPO Trainer Sled from Armored Fitness is an innovative sled that combines a resistance motor with wheels to allow for a nearly silent operation and an absolutely brutal workout. After putting it through various workouts including sprints, intervals, and longer distance pushes, we feel confident recommending the XPO Trainer to anyone wanting a compact, quiet, and effective sled. Read more
Wondering how to use creatine while preventing potential side effects? We’ll discuss the most effective way to take this supplement so you can see results. Read more
To maximize that gym juice, you might wonder, “How long does it take for pre-workout to kick in?” A GGR nutrition expert has the scoop as you mix up yours. Read more
In our Mosaic Meal Delivery review, we’ll cover the details from ordering to eating because we tested this plant-based meal delivery ourselves. Read more