The Flat Bench by Titan Fitness is designed with enough integrity to handle your massive gains. Built at the perfect height for bench pressing and padded for long lasting comfort. Complete your home gym and your exercise routine!Features:- Meets requirements for Competition Bench- Rigid Steel Base- Comfortable Padding- Sleek Leather Finish- Wheels for Quick Workout Changes
Titan Flat Bench
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Very affordably priced
- Handle on the front and wheels on the back for easy maneuverability
- 17” bench height, which meets IPF standards
- Weight capacity is listed at 1,000 lbs
- Stitched Titan Fitness logo, which looks cool
- Spine and legs are fully welded
- Rubber grip pads on feet prevents sliding
- Free shipping
What needs improvement ...
- Titan is known for having shipping issues
- Improved welds still need work
- Light powder coating, which means it may experience corrosion
- Two massive feet instead of a post at the front
|Made In USA|
|Other Product Specs|
Wheels & Handle
GGR Community Reviews
The Flat Weight Bench from Titan Fitness is a good, budget-friendly bench. In our review, we've found that it's a great value, although benches like the REP FB-5000 Competition Flat Bench should first be considered due to the cost difference being minimal. If you're looking for a flat bench for your home gym that meets IPF standards, has wheels and a handle, and don't want to spend too much, this isn't a bad option, but again, we do think there are better ones available.