Titan Flat Bench
Notice: Undefined index: status in /var/www/html/wp-content/themes/garagegymreviews/customize/woocommerce-hooks.php on line 153
We review free products that we receive and participate in affiliate programs, where we may be compensated for items purchased through links from our site. See our disclosures page for more information.
The Flat Bench by Titan Fitness is designed with enough integrity to handle your massive gains. Built at the perfect height for bench pressing and padded for long lasting comfort.Manufacturer: Titan FitnessCategory: Flat Utility Benches
Pros & Cons
What we like about the product...
- The Titan Flat Weight Bench is the best flat bench that Titan sells, was recently our selection for the best budget weight bench, and for the price, is an excellent value.
- Uncommon to benches at this price range, this Olympic weight bench has a handle on the front and wheels on the back for easy maneuverability.
- From the floor to the top of the bench pad is 17" which meets IPF Powerlifting Standards and allows for great leg drive in the bench press.
- The weight capacity is listed at 1,000 LB, although we're sure it's more. Regardless, you should feel comfortable putting whatever weight you'd like on the barbell without fear of the bench failing.
- The PVC Vinyl top isn't bad. It's not great, but the Titan Fitness logo is stitched into the top which looks cool if you like the logo and brand.
- The spine and legs of the bench are fully welded, which is a big reason why the bench is as sturdy as it is.
- On each corner of the feet are rubber grip pads so the bench doesn't slide when benching or doing dumbbell rows.
- Both on Titan's website and Amazon, the bench comes with free shipping, is under $150, and can be seen on sale periodically.
What needs improvement...
- As with most Titan products, we've heard quite a few complaints from reviewers who received a torn-up package, missing parts, or the wrong item. However, Titan always seems to correct these issues quickly.
- The welds aren't all that great, although they have improved. This is just something you have to begin accepting from imported equipment.
- The powder coating is very light compared to some of Titan's racks which means it may experience corrosion (rust) quicker than if it was applied thicker.
- The front of the bench has two massive feet instead of a post. The feet will increase stability, although we don't think they're really needed. We prefer a post type bench which is what competitors like the Rogue Fitness Monster Bench 2.0 and REP Fitness FB-5000 have employed.
Product Summary & Specs
The Flat Bench by Titan Fitness is designed with enough integrity to handle your massive gains. Built at the perfect height for bench pressing and padded for long lasting comfort. Complete your home gym and your exercise routine!Features:- Meets requirements for Competition Bench- Rigid Steel Base- Comfortable Padding- Sleek Leather Finish- Wheels for Quick Workout Changes
|Made In USA||
|Other Product Specs||
Wheels & Handle