Now available exclusively from Rogue, BOA Bar Clamps represent a new generation of adjustable, multi-use barbell collars. These durable but lightweight clamps are 5 ounces (single) and are designed to fit all standard Olympic barbell sleeves AND many specialty bars, including Rogue’s Axle Bar, Farmer’s Walk Handles, Safety Squat Bar, and more. For garage gyms and larger facilities, alike, a set of BOAs can offer greater cost-efficiency with unmatched versatility.
The key design element is the patented BOA dial closure technology, a system of flex joints with a rubber interior ring that be contracted or retracted using the simple press-and-twist dial. Because the clamp is custom-adjusted, it can maintain a more consistent, firm hold on a variety of different bars, with less wear and loosening over the life of the collar. When you want to remove the clamp, simply pull out the BOA dial until it clicks and the collar will instantly loosen for easy sliding off the bar.
As the new exclusive provider of BOA Bar Clamps, we’ve added Rogue branding on the dial casing, along with an improved design in which the rubber interior lining is screwed in securely to the collar.
- Sold as Pair
- Exclusively available from Rogue
- Diameter range: 1.85″ closed, 2.05″ open
- Works on standard and specialty bars
- Collar portion is 1″ wide, 1.625″ (including BOA dial)
- Light weight 5 ounces (single)
- Patented BOA closure technology for custom, secure fit / easy removal
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Color: Black and yellow and with Rogue branding