The Go Ruck Plate Carrier 2.0 is a great option for people looking for a backpack-style vest.
GoRuck Ruck Plate Carrier 2.0
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Backpack design leaves your chest open
- Lumbar padding makes for a comfortable fit
- Made of durable Cordura fabric
What needs improvement ...
- Kind of defeats the purpose of weight vests, which is to evenly distribute weight
- Not everyone will like the backpack-style straps
- Could use a hip strap in addition to the sternum strap
|Made in the USA|
Black, Black Multicam, Coyote Brown
GGR Community Reviews
The GORUCKPlate Carrier purposely centers the entire load on your back and leaves the chest and abdomen open in this backpack-style vest.