We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
- Comprehensive fitness app with a coach who personalizes your program according to specific fitness ability and goals
- Workouts are designed to match your equipment and timeframe
- Workout library with over 900 exercises
- Built-in flexibility so you can adapt a workout session if needed
- Ongoing communication with a dedicated coach and the option to get personalized nutritional coaching
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Personalized programs with a coach
- Reported user-friendly interface
- Workouts adapt over time
- Ongoing communication with a coach
What needs improvement ...
- Requires a paid subscription
- Can’t download workouts so is dependent on Wi-Fi connection
|Training Plan Options
Coach training plans, or training and nutrition plans
Yes, but very limited
|Training Coach Cost
$3.85/week (3-month plan), $1.83/week (12-month plan), $234.99 (lifetime)
|Training and Nutrition Cost
$4.23/week (3-month plan), $2.40/week (12-month plan), $284.99 (lifetime)
GGR Community Reviews
If you are willing to pay for a subscription-based fitness platform, Freeletics offers comprehensive and personalized workout programs with the option to include a personalized nutrition plan.