CAP Kettlebells are a serious addition to any home gym; target specific muscle groups or get a full body workout! Designed for heavy use in mind, CAP Kettlebells all have durable coatings that will withstand the most grueling workout. Engineered to correct proportions and manufactured with quality materials are a couple reasons why CAP Kettlebells are a great addition to any gym.
These kettlebell weights are available in 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45 and 50 pounds and 60, 70, and 80 pounds. A quality kettlebell is a must in any gym. Whether you are using it for a full body workout or want to target an isolated muscle group the CAP kettlebells can handle any workout. All kettlebells are available in multiple weights, so choosing a size kettlebell that fits your needs is easy.
These kettlebells are engineered and built to be safe, durable and dependable. CAP uses only quality cast iron, steel and enduring finishes with a proper proportioned grip that is comfortable and gives the safety and confidence while using.
- VERSATILE – Kettlebells offer the ability to target specific muscle group exercises or a full body workout.
- CONSTRUCTION – Made of solid high-quality cast iron with no weld, no seam casting and coated in an industrial powder coated finish for enduring protection.
- FEATURES – Generous wide opening handle ensures a comfortable, secure grip with one hand or two. The flat bottom allows for easy, safe storage and the ability to be used in specific flat bottom kettlebell exercises such as renegade rows and handstands.
- FUNCTIONAL – Perfect for swings, deadlifts, squats, get-ups, snatches and other athletic or cross training workouts.
- CHOICES – This kettlebell group from CAP is available in sizes from 5 lb to 50 lb in 5 lb increments and from 60 lb to 80 lb in 10 lb increments.