We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
Rogue Echo Bike vs. Assault AirBike: The Superior Home Gym Air BikeAuthor: Cooper Mitchell
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- A staple in many CrossFit gyms
- Great, easy-to-use monitor
- Made of mostly metal for great durability
- Matte black finish
- Comfortable seat
- Rubber grips on handles are very durable
- Affordable for an air bike
What needs improvement ...
- Chain-driven system that requires additional upkeep
- Some rocking side to side
- Screws may come loose often
|Made In USA
GGR Community Reviews
The Assault AirBike was once the standard air bike for CrossFit athletes. In our testing and reviews of the bike, we’ve found it to be durable and enjoyable (not in the traditional sense) to use.